A collection of 6 comic and dramatic one-act plays about relationships.
Taking place in a wide variety of simple settings -- a cardiac ward, a school bathroom, a clothing-optional hot springs, a park, a restaurant table, and a kitchen at Easter -- these couples, rivals, & friends try to work through the snags in their intimate relations.
Performed in theatres and festivals across the U.S., including:
- Live Girls!, Seattle
- Estrogenius, NYC
- Mae West Fest, Seattle
- Alleyway, Buffalo
- Big Dawg Festival of New Plays, NC
- Heartlande New Plays Festival, MI
- Love Creek Productions, NYC
- Palm Springs Short Play Festival, CA
- The Artistic Home, Chicago
- Ten by Ten Festival, Carrboro, NC
Price: $10.00 (print); $5.00 (PDF via email). Available exclusively from Herone Press.